83% Of People Will Have To Look Twice
Please read only after you see it!
For this fact we decided to poll 1000 of our readers. Only 170 were able to see it at first. The rest 830 had to look twice.
A friend of mine did this by using the greatest image manipulation program – photoshop. It’s a good idea because this guy in the back ruined his girlfriend’s photo. He photobombed them big time and my buddy got him good after that.
The first time I saw it, it took me a while to figure it out, since no one told me about it. I stared the picture for a couple of minutes and the first thing I noticed was that all of them have glasses and a little after that I noticed the face swap.
Ibiza’s Luxury Revolution: How the Island Transformed Itself
Ibiza is a magical island of luxuriousness, culture and spectacular scenery. It has all the ingredients for relaxing holiday, yet the island...
-
Automotive designer Andrey Trofimchuk has developed what he feels should be Maserati’s first crossover utility vehicle. The Maserati Kuba C...
-
This simple hack will allow a single log to burn for hours upon hours.Said to be created by an early train hopper to stay warm in between ju...
-
Before and after photos are the best. They are ageless proofs of certain changes, and the bigger those changes are, the more excited we all ...
